samedi 2 février 2013

First post

Hi all and welcome!

This his Dubreu writing in his first blog post ever. Over the time, I will try to update this blog with small and brief reviews of all the video games I finish from now on. It is a way for me to remember the game I've done because too often, I forgot almost everything of them except the fact that I have finish it  . Also, this blog is to help me improve my english skills. So, if in my future review or blog you see some mistakes, don't be shy to write them to me so I can improve myself!

So what's next?

I'm playing right now Shining the Holy Ark on the Sega Saturn. A excellent game from Camelot (Sonic Software Planning). If all goes as planned, I should finish it this weekend. A small review of the game should follow shortly after. :)

Cheers,

Dubreu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire