lundi 12 août 2013

Evoland (PC)



Evoland is a small game I discovered on steam not too long ago. It is a game made by Indie developper Shiro Game and came out the 4 april 2013. I will not make a big review like the other game, but I still wanted to talk a little about it since I pretty much liked it, even if it took me only 5 hours to go through all the game and achievements.

Don't think that you will play a full game when you bought it, but see it more like a experience and history lesson. History Lesson? Yeah because you will see most of the evolution that the RPG as gone through since the Game Boy era. So the more you advance and get chest in the game, the more the game will evolve. From the 8 bit to 16 bit and even 3D. Also from Zelda style combat to turn base combat and many more things. Evoland has also a lot of cliché and reference from popular RPG game.

If you are a big old school RPGs lover, it's a game for you. I'm sure Evoland will remember you some good souvenir when you were playing in your younger days.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire