samedi 14 décembre 2013

Pokemon X (3DS)


Here is a game whodon't need any presentation. Pokemon X/Y. The last time I played a pokemon game was when I was a teenager (14 years ago) with pokemon Red / blue. I don't remember if I finished it, but I know I played a lot with it. I cannot talk or compare about the difference of Pokemon X with the last couple of others Pokemon games (Pearl, Black and white, etc) but for someone who reenter the world of Pokemon, like me after 14 years, this is a blast!

I read some critic about the fact that not enough new Pokemon has been added to X and Y, but for people like me who didn't play the game for more than 10 years, all the pokemon are new, since you can get all the Pokemon from all the old games (700+). This is just perfect! So almost all the pokemon I see are new to me, and if it's one from the first generation, I get a moment of nolstagia. :)

One thing that you will notice also is the new 3D graphic. This is the first pokemon on handheld that they made in 3D (I'm not talking about the crappy 3D feature from the 3DS... I just hate 'augmented' 3D). The shading / texture are beautiful, from the characters to towns and environments. They remind me a lot of Golden Sun on DS. The animation of the Pokemon durin g  the combat are varied and great. Even if I removed them later in the game, beacause I wanted the combats to be faster. :P

They also added a lots of online and Local multiplayer feature. You can trade, fight, give power up and do more with other players.You can see who is playing in your friend and also chat (by voice) witht them. It could have been nice to be able to send just a text message also, instead of going into all the pipeline to get a voie call. Anyway...

So all in all, Pokemon X / Y is a must take if you have played and liked the game 15 years ago and didn't replay since then. I've put so far around 35 hours in it and finished the first part (Until the credit). After that, other feature open to you and more can be done if you want to cacht em all!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire